8 - 14 Years
Job Description Of Production Engineer - 8- 15 years experience
1. Manage and prioritize all production processes and implement all production plans.
2. Prepare production planning on Monthly / weekly / daily basis.
3. Achieve daily outcome as per plan.
4. Understand the technical required
5. Develop and maintain effective relations with all company employees at various levels of organization.
6. Supervise effective working of production personnel and prepare effective production schedules and ensure compliance to all company policies.
7. Administer all work according to company principles and recommend strategies to improve processes and reduce goals.
8. Maintain records of all data attendance and provide effective training to all staff members.
9. Coordinate with equipment and process teams and ensure compliance to all protocols and maintain product quality.
10. Develop and maintain effective relations with all company employees at various levels of organization.
11. Prepare necessary paperwork and administer all invoices on spreadsheet and maintain records of all documents.
12. Analyze staffing requirements and ensure efficient compliance to production schedules and budget for all production process.
1. Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering.
2. Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
3. Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel.
4. Good time management skills.
5. Experience with administrative and clerical procedures.
6. Able to contribute positively as part of a team, helping out with various tasks as required.
7. Knowledge of Hydraulics must.
8. Knowledge of Fabrication must.
9. Must have more then 20-25 team members handling experience.
10. Experience must be in Heavy Machine Manufacturing / Mining Product / Construction Equipment Product / Crane Industry .
|Salary||3 Lac To 8 Lac P.A.|
|Industry||Manufacturing / Production / Quality|
|Work Experience||8 - 14 Years|
|Contact Person||Pritee Nitin Patil|
|Address||Plot No. 55, Singapore Garden,|